Hi Guest, Welcome to Gistbaze. Kindly REGISTER HERE | LOGIN HERE | Learn How to Make Money Online from Gistbaze

Download Gistbaze Official Android App

[To see links please register here]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Modes
Alicia Keys - If I Ain't Got You (EP) [iTunes Plus AAC M4A] ZIP Torrent Download 0 0

Alicia Keys - If I Ain't Got You (EP) [iTunes Plus AAC M4A] ZIP Torrent Download
Alicia Keys - If I Ain't Got You (EP) [iTunes Plus AAC M4A] ZIP Torrent Download

Alicia Keys returns with new music following her hosting gig at the 61st Annual Grammy Awards. She offers fans revamped version of her hit single, "If I Ain't Got You," which originally dropped in 2003 as part of the critically-acclaimed LP, The Diary of Alicia Keys.

The collection of remixes takes the fan-favorite into unexpected territory. Arturo Sandoval hops on the song for a Spanish rendition. Then, Usher comes through for a similar duet, recalling his 2004 collaboration with Keys entitled "My Boo." The EP's fourth track switches up the pace with a Kanye West remix before closing to a Black Eyed Peas take. Stream the full project below.

Track List
1. If I Ain't Got You (feat. Usher)
2. If I Ain't Got You - Radio Edit
3. If I Ain't Got You (feat. Arturo Sandoval) - Spanish Version
4. If I Ain't Got You - Kanye West Radio Mix #1
5. If I Ain't Got You - Piano & Vocal Version
6. If I Ain't Got You - Black Eyed Peas Remix

I love Alicia keys

Alicia Keys returns with new music ? nice concept

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies / Views Last Post
3 Replies 573 Views