Hi Guest, Welcome to Gistbaze. Kindly REGISTER HERE | LOGIN HERE | Learn How to Make Money Online from Gistbaze

Download Gistbaze Official Android App

[To see links please register here]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Modes
Chelsea star Eden Hazard reveals to Join Man Utd transfer if Zinedine Zidane joins club 0 0

Chelsea star Eden Hazard reveals to Join Man Utd transfer if Zinedine Zidane joins club
Eden Hazard admits he would still like to join Real Madrid but says he would not be tempted to move to Manchester United, even if Zinedine Zidane took charge.

The Belgium international has been linked with a move to the Santiago Bernabeu for some time and has previously expressed an interest in a switch to La Liga.

Hazard says the departure of childhood idol Zidane as head coach at the end of last season would not necessarily influence his plans, but has suggested he could still commit his future to Stamford Bridge.

Eden Hazard is one of the Highest paid players in Chelsea of £300k per week.

The 28-year-old has been in impressive form this term, with 10 goals and 10 assists in 22 appearances in the Premier League, despite being used recently in a false nine role, one which he disliked playing under Conte.

Thanks for the update newspay always gistbaze

If he likes he should go, I'm tired of this rumor

nice update, good for him

Sponsored
I am tired of hazard leaving Chelsea, he can go for all I care

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies / Views Last Post