Hi Guest, Welcome to Gistbaze. Kindly REGISTER HERE | LOGIN HERE | Learn How to Make Money Online from Gistbaze

Download Gistbaze Official Android App

[To see links please register here]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Modes
Election: Ex-US President, Bill Clinton In Phone Discussion With President Buhari 0 0

Election: Ex-US President, Bill Clinton In Phone Discussion With President Buhari
Former United States President, Bill Clinton, has engaged in a phone discussion with President Muhammadu Buhari.
Disclosing this in a statement on Thursday, a presidential spokesperson, Mr Femi Adelina, said, President Buhari thanked Clinton for his continuous support for Nigeria and the growth of her democracy.
Buhari, who is seeking a second term in office as a candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), the statement said, promised Clinton that Nigeria’s elections would be free, fair and credible.
President Buhari, it was said, described Clinton as a friend of Nigeria and commended his constant support for the peace, stability and progress of Nigeria under a democratic dispensation.

Image(s)

He was suppose to be a part of the second signing of the national peace accord. I guess he was caught up with something else which is why he couldn't make it. I like the way he continues to genuinely support Nigeria. His probably the most consistent past American president who shows genuine concerns over the state of affairs in Nigeria.
The more you walk, the close you get. 
SireRumu II

My question want to as is buhari dead

I wonder what bill Clinton has told him

Sponsored
Lols...  
Nice information..  Good piece

I'm tired of hearing news about buhari

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies / Views Last Post
5 Replies 60 Views
Last Post by lycans