Hi Guest, Welcome to Gistbaze. Kindly REGISTER HERE | LOGIN HERE | Learn How to Make Money Online from Gistbaze

Download Gistbaze Official Android App

[To see links please register here]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Modes
Empire Star Jussie Smollet Hospitalized After Getting Attacked By 2 Racist And Homophobic White Men 0 0

Empire Star Jussie Smollet Hospitalized After Getting Attacked By 2 Racist And Homophobic White Men
Jussie Smollett, star of "Empire," has been hospitalized after a brutal assault.
According to various reports, the actor was attacked by two men, who shoved a noose around his neck, and dubbed him an intruder of "MAGA country." According to the publication, Smollett had recently traveled from New York to Chicago. Around2AM, he decided to head to a Subway to grab a bite. As he left, a man reportedly screamed out "Aren't you that fa**ot "Empire" n*****?"
Both men were white, and proceeded to attack Jussie. Though he attempted to fight back, Jussie was ultimately outnumbered, and the men doled out a vicious assault that left him with a fractured rib. Apparently, the men poured bleach on him, placed a noose around his neck, and left him with a parting shot: "This is MAGA country.
It would appear that the attackers had been planning this for a minute. Entertainment tabloid TMZ claims that the attackers sent a letter to Fox's Chicago studio, along with the sinister yet undeniably ignorant message of "You will die black f**."

Though the attack was likely traumatizing, Smollett has since been discharged from the hospital. Sadly, the attackers remain at large.

very sad like not government in this country

That's very bad for him. I wish him safe recovery

Who touch my boo... 

Jamal Lyon.. Wish you safe recovery as you get back on stage.

Sponsored
This is very sad. I thought this kinds of thing happened only here in Naija where fans mistake movies for reality and decide to attack the actor for the character played in a movie. Or am I wrong? Was it something else that caused the attack?  I think fox should be blamed for this since they had received a threatening letter before the attack. At least they should have warmed the actor to be cautious of his movement.
The more you walk, the close you get. 
SireRumu II

this is becoming serious may God heal our world

This is really bad

Whether someone's gay or not should be no one's business

Sponsored
So pathetic, sorry to hear that ?

This too bad.. Which you quick recovery

That's too bad, please get well soon

Sponsored
I just ft sorry for his people

Possibly Related Threads...