Hi Guest, Welcome to Gistbaze. Kindly REGISTER HERE | LOGIN HERE | Learn How to Make Money Online from Gistbaze

Download Gistbaze Official Android App

[To see links please register here]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Modes
Fashola Jabs Obasanjo, Says Buhari Doesn't Write Letters, He Gets The Job Done 0 0

GIST -  Fashola Jabs Obasanjo, Says Buhari Doesn't Write Letters, He Gets The Job Done
The Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Mr Babatunde Fashola on Saturday said President Muhammadu Buhari was not in the habit of writing letter but gets things done.
The former governor of Lagos State gave this comment at the All Progressives Congress (APC) rally in Lagos.
This was in apartment ridicule of former President Olusegun Obasanjo who is known for writing letters to criticise his successors, including President Buhari.
Fashola said, “Mr President, I have spoken to our people extensively in Yoruba before you arrived.
“I have delivered your message and the message of your government and our party to them – that ‘Next Level’ means jobs, from Mambilla, to the road projects, to the factories, roads from Apapa all the way to Oworonshoki…”

He continued, “I have told them that you don’t have time to write letters; you get the job done. I welcome you, especially because this is my own village. This is my own ‘Daura’ in Lagos.

“This is Surulere. This is the first city, and this is where, historically, the first dollar was devalued four years ago.”

Corruption leaders in high places

But he knows how to rig to win election and nothing more

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies / Views Last Post
11 Replies 244 Views
Last Post by lycans
03-22-2019, 01:00 PM
4 Replies 114 Views
Last Post by Adam112
03-17-2019, 10:00 PM