Hi Guest, Welcome to Gistbaze. Kindly REGISTER HERE | LOGIN HERE | Learn How to Make Money Online from Gistbaze

Download Gistbaze Official Android App

[To see links please register here]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Modes
LET’s TALK!! Would You Still Vote Either Buhari Or Atiku Despite Their Absence At The Presidential Debate? 0 0

GIST -  LET’s TALK!! Would You Still Vote Either Buhari Or Atiku Despite Their Absence At The Presidential Debate?
  • LET’s TALK!! Would You Still Vote Either Buhari Or Atiku Despite Their Absence At The Presidential Debate?
    By 

- 3 weeks ago - [ 

]

[Image: atiku-attacks-buhari-1-700x394.jpeg]

Hi Guys!
    You’d agree with me that in every countries of the world, presidential debate plays very vital role in helping citizens informed decision about who to choose as their leader for a certain political tenure.
    It is quite disheartening that some of the big names in Nigeria’s political system attached little or no importance at all to political debates.
    Any serious candidate in any serious country would not boycott a political debate on no account.
    On this day, Nigerians were expecting a very hot presidential debate, only for President Buhari and PDP candidate, Atiku to be absent for the debate.
    Only Kingsley MoghaluOby Ezekwesili and Fela Durotoye showed up for the debate while AAC candidate Omoyele Sowore seems not to be invited at all.

Okay thanks for the information

I'm not voting for anyone, because we are still confused

(02-14-2019, 12:03 AM)AMOS33 Wrote:

• LET’s TALK!! Would You Still Vote Either Buhari Or Atiku Despite Their Absence At The Presidential Debate?
    By 

- 3 weeks ago - [ 

]

[Image: atiku-attacks-buhari-1-700x394.jpeg]

Hi Guys!
    You’d agree with me that in every countries of the world, presidential debate plays very vital role in helping citizens informed decision about who to choose as their leader for a certain political tenure.
    It is quite disheartening that some of the big names in Nigeria’s political system attached little or no importance at all to political debates.
    Any serious candidate in any serious country would not boycott a political debate on no account.
    On this day, Nigerians were expecting a very hot presidential debate, only for President Buhari and PDP candidate, Atiku to be absent for the debate.
    Only Kingsley MoghaluOby Ezekwesili and Fela Durotoye showed up for the debate while AAC candidate Omoyele Sowore seems not to be invited at all.

Non of them deserve my vote

Sponsored
Okay thanks for the information here

I just hope buhari doesn't win

(02-15-2019, 10:55 AM)Whendhie Wrote:

I just hope buhari doesn't win

Well, I hope Atiku doesn't win and am going to give reasons because mine isn't a mindless decision. 

Atiku's administration when he was vice president was probably one of the worst times in Nigeria. Although President Obasanjo showed genuine concerns for Nigerians and did some fairly good work, Atiku on the other hand was playing the internal opposition like Saraki is doing today to Buhari. Atiku showed utter disloyalty to both the president and the nation. He abandoned his office and fled to a foreign country for months at a time. During his time in office, the biggest ever built estate in west Africa (Abuja Model City) was privatized and diverted from it's original plan which was to house civil servants. 

Every other government housing, eatate, quarters, were also privatized leaving civil servants to fend for themselves. This is one the major reasons why housing became quiet expensive in Abuja. The deficits we have today on the power issue was also caused by his administration. it was reported that an approximate $16B was spent on power during their administration but nothing improved. They then sold NEPA in the wrongest deal ever which made things more complicated. 

After Atiku's administration stepped down, he was interviewed a while aga. During the interview, he not only accepted that he stole government funds, but he also said he wasn't the only one who took money. Is this the kind of person we want to elect as our president? 

Going back to the back and drawing from the above, i think you'll see reasons why president Buhari rejected any form of debate with Atiku. He lacks the moral grounds to participate in such activity. The president sees him as a common political thief and that's why he didn't honor any kind of debate with him. It's the same thing that happened with him during Jonathan's time too.
The more you walk, the close you get. 
SireRumu II

Sponsored
Atiku is the current leader to take Nigeria to the next level of true federalism, not a a witless, venile, vicious ex general and his clan of worshippers.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies / Views Last Post
6 Replies 141 Views
Last Post by Sodiq
04-28-2019, 09:12 PM
5 Replies 140 Views
Last Post by shigolive
03-20-2019, 11:11 PM
4 Replies 214 Views
Last Post by lycans
03-20-2019, 03:13 AM