Hi Guest, Welcome to Gistbaze. Kindly REGISTER HERE | LOGIN HERE | Learn How to Make Money Online from Gistbaze

Download Gistbaze Official Android App

[To see links please register here]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Modes
Rooney Tips Manchester City vs Barcelona UCL Final 0 0

GIST -  Rooney Tips Manchester City vs Barcelona UCL Final
Former Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney has tipped Manchester City to contest the Champions League final with Barcelona.
[Image: da8f6e042640109aec6774a1df7eefbe9ee9a8f0.webp]
Now with DC United, Rooney won the Champions League with United in 2008 and believes City - who are seeking a quadruple under Pep Guardiola this season - can reach the showpiece, which will be held in Madrid at the Wanda Metropolitano, for the first time in their history.
"I'm gonna go with Manchester City v Barcelona," Rooney told DAZN when asked for his prediction for the final.
"I can tell you who I want to come out on top, obviously I want Barcelona to win if it was them."
Rooney suffered defeat to Barcelona in two further Champions League finals, scoring a stunning equaliser in the latter game, a 3-1 loss at Wembley in 2011.
[Image: 9beafc774b9646abcf352e6d34949da4a87a45c2.webp]
Asked about his experience in the 2009 disappointment, Rooney added: "I think that's what you learn most from, times you've lost in big games.
"I've won Premier League titles, the Champions League but the ones I look back on are the ones you've lost.
"You always look back and think you could have done something different, they're the ones that stick with you."

Rooney you are now in America think about ur club

Obviously I want Barcelona to win if it was them.

I think is saying this because he's from England

Sponsored
Rooney my role model I just envy hun and I like to be line him if u am to be a player

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies / Views Last Post
5 Replies 328 Views
Last Post by Sodiq
04-17-2019, 02:38 AM
3 Replies 297 Views
Last Post by Sodiq
04-16-2019, 03:38 AM