Hi Guest, Welcome to Gistbaze. Kindly REGISTER HERE | LOGIN HERE | Learn How to Make Money Online from Gistbaze

Download Gistbaze Official Android App

[To see links please register here]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Modes
Unilorin giving out no break until further notice 0 0

GIST -  Unilorin giving out no break until further notice
Most schools are already giving dates to resume since it's the period of election, schools like fuoye are resuming after the election 

Unilorin has been strike free through out the three months, nothing has been fanilised yet but the thought of giving out break to students is actually slim 

Well, 11th of February which is monday, remains the date meeting will be held as to whether break should be given or not, which will actually determine whether 100level are to start their test or not

This is not fair at all what is there reason

That is very good cause no Tom again to waste

I thought they have started exams

Sponsored
(02-10-2019, 08:16 AM)Flames Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Most schools are already giving dates to resume since it's the period of election, schools like fuoye are resuming after the election 

Unilorin has been strike free through out the three months, nothing has been fanilised yet but the thought of giving out break to students is actually slim 

Well, 11th of February which is monday, remains the date meeting will be held as to whether break should be given or not, which will actually determine whether 100level are to start their test or not

i cant wait to be back to school

Hmmmm...Thank for the information

Alright I copied that...

Sponsored
Thanks for the update..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies / Views Last Post
4 Replies 98 Views
Last Post by Manbeidris
03-12-2019, 02:01 AM
3 Replies 96 Views
Last Post by Micah