Hi Guest, Welcome to Gistbaze. Kindly REGISTER HERE | LOGIN HERE | Learn How to Make Money Online from Gistbaze

Download Gistbaze Official Android App

[To see links please register here]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Modes
Giant broom: Go erect your own symbol, APC tells PDP 0 0

Giant broom: Go erect your own symbol, APC tells PDP
The All Progressives Congress, APC, has said that it is not responsible for the giant broom erected at the Abuja City gate, and urged the opposition Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, to go erect its own symbol if it is miffed by it.

Some Nigerians, Saturday, took to the micro-blogging site, Twitter, to react to the giant broom erected at the city gate in Abuja.
Notable among those who reacted to the massive broom was the PDP.
In a statement by its national publicity secretary, Mr Kola Ologbondiyan, the PDP had condemned the erection of the giant broom, accusing the APC of deliberately mounting the statue of the broom near the national monument to impose itself on the consciousness of the people.
But in a swift response to the PDP’s accusation, the APC’s publicity secretary, Mallam Lanre Isa-Onilu, in an exclusive chat with Channels Television, told the PDP to go erect its own symbol if it is miffed by the giant broom symbol.
He, however, said that the giant broom was erected by Nigerians who support the Buhari-led administration.
Meanwhile, below are tweets from some Nigerians who reacted to the giant broom:

SPONSORED
Why that apc administration was so tough imagine buyin fuel of #250 Per litre..

This is really funny. That did bring any negative effect

Lol... I laughed so hard when I saw toys

Lol... I laughed so hard when I saw toys

Sponsored
This****

What is go erect your own symbol

Am a full fledged Buhari supporter, but the truth has to be told. 

The erection of the giant broom at the Abuja city gate is totally wrong. Abuja is a federal state belonging to the people of Nigeria. Why should an APC broom be the symbol welcoming new comers to Abuja? It's not right at all. They should have erected it at their headquarters for God's sake. Abuja is not owned by APC alone. We need to petition this wrongful act of APC.
The more you walk, the close you get. 
SireRumu II

Sponsored
(02-11-2019, 09:53 PM)SireRumu Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Am a full fledged Buhari supporter, but the truth has to be told. 

The erection of the giant broom at the Abuja city gate is totally wrong. Abuja is a federal state belonging to the people of Nigeria. Why should an APC broom be the symbol welcoming new comers to Abuja? It's not right at all. They should have erected it at their headquarters for God's sake. Abuja is not owned by APC alone. We need to petition this wrongful act of APC.

I winder what that broom stands for