Hi Guest, Welcome to Gistbaze. Kindly REGISTER HERE | LOGIN HERE | Learn How to Make Money Online from Gistbaze

Download Gistbaze Official Android App

[To see links please register here]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Modes
Mixtape: Tech N9ne – N9NA Collection 2 (EP) 2019 Zip Download 0 0

Mixtape: Tech N9ne – N9NA Collection 2 (EP) 2019 Zip Download
Mixtape Tech N9ne N9NA Collection 2 (EP) 2019 Zip torrent Download
[Image: mp3-tech-n9ne-edis.jpg?w=392&ssl=1]

Tech N9ne reflects on his mental giant status on "N9NA Collection 2." Tech N9ne is among the game's most accomplished entrepreneurs, and that cannot be debated. Rising from an independent artist kicking it in Kansas City with drops like Anghellic and Absolute Power, Tech proceeded to build a Strange Music empire. Now, continuing his prolific spree, Tech has unveiled a new EP, N9NA Collection 2, which features four new tracks. The project, which follows last November's opening chapter, kicks off on a darkly inspirational note with "I Caught Crazy," which finds Tech reflecting on his mental giant status over melancholic guitars.
While "F.T.I 2.0" and the King ISO-assisted "Death Threats" have had a moment to resonate, "EDI's" finds Tech taking to a smothering synth riff. His signature flow has yet to falter, becoming even more technical with time. The multi-syllabic bars arrive in nonstop fashion, with Tech painting images of drug-trips and free-reign love. "Cause we the Scheiße, that shit in German, I'm lit and burnin' like back in the day when I was trippin' Sherman," he spits, with ample "cheyas" for good measure.

Tech N9ne – N9NA Collection 2 (EP) Tracklist
01. I Caught Crazy! (4Ever)
02. EDI’s
03. F.T.I. 2.0 MP3 DOWNLOAD
04. Death Threats (feat. King Iso) MP3 DOWNLOAD

[To see links please register here]

SPONSORED
Lovely..
thanks for sharing...

Thanks alot for the information...

nice song, lemme go and download it

Sponsored