Hi Guest, Welcome to Gistbaze. Kindly REGISTER HERE | LOGIN HERE | Learn How to Make Money Online from Gistbaze

Download Gistbaze Official Android App

[To see links please register here]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Modes
My Marriage Proposal Was A Stunt - Popular Instagram Comedian, Broda Shaggi Opens Up 0 0

My Marriage Proposal Was A Stunt - Popular Instagram Comedian, Broda Shaggi Opens Up
Following a viral video showing him proposing to a woman, Broda Shaggi has apologized saying it was all a stunt. 

[Image: shaggi1.jpg]

Broda Shaggi and the unidentified woman

Nigerian comedian, Samuel Perry aka Broda Shaggi has tendered an apology following a recent video in which he was seen proposing to a woman. 

The video which went viral showed the comedian kneeling in public and proposing to an unidentified lady.

Taking to his Instagram page, Broda Shaggi wrote: 

"Alright, good morning to everyone reading this, PLEASE AND PLEASE to all bloggers carrying this video saying i Proposed to the lady, IT IS ALL A JOKE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

This happened Like 3 months back in Abuja and she wasn't the only girl we played the trick on. Please NA JOKE O, i didn't wanna post anything about this but just had to cos the girl posted that HER fiance is having a problem with the video. Please Sir i never met your girl before this video please. I dint have her contact and neither have i seen her since the day this happened.

Please guys i am sorry if this has caused any issue in your relationship. I AM SORRY but clearly i expected everyone to know this is all a joke from the video but i guess everybody sees things differently so on behalf of me and my Good friend @nedu_wazobiafm that posted the video, we Say WE ARE SORRY to the family. @mz_verah I AM SORRY, TAINK YOU."

Hope broda shaggi have made himself cleared to you bloggers...

Lol

People too like tatafo

Lol

People too like tatafo

lol oboi yap dyam na since en dy reason shit

Sponsored
Wow that kind of stunt. .

Alright. Your apology has been accepted.
The more you walk, the close you get. 
SireRumu II

What is all this for goodness sake

Sponsored

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies / Views Last Post
20 Replies 785 Views
Last Post by Sodiq
05-06-2019, 05:16 PM
14 Replies 498 Views
Last Post by Eedreez007
03-24-2019, 06:20 AM