Hi Guest, Welcome to Gistbaze. Kindly REGISTER HERE | LOGIN HERE | Learn How to Make Money Online from Gistbaze

Download Gistbaze Official Android App

[To see links please register here]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Modes
HUDDERSFIELD VS ARSENAL: Two Worrying Arsenal STATS That May Boost The Terriers 0 0

NEW -  HUDDERSFIELD VS ARSENAL: Two Worrying Arsenal STATS That May Boost The Terriers
Photo 
Huddersfield Town new manager Jan Siewart has admitted he is looking forward to chatting with David Wagner whom he succeeded at the club recently.Huddersfield made the changes as they hurriedly tried to rescue their boat from the relegation mud but the changes have not been successful thus far. And a visit by none other than Arsenal on Saturday offers a different challenge altogether.However, these two facts may hinder the Gunners trip to the JohnSmith's Stadium: Arsenal are the only team yet to keep an away clean sheet in the Premier League this season, with their last shutout on the road coming at Huddersfield on the final day of the 2017-18. The Gunners are winless in their last six Premier League away games, losing the last three in a row. Having scored at least twice in their first eight games on the road this season. They have drawn 2 and lost four."Yep, he's been on holiday and I will talk to him. He has been on holiday, so we agreed to phone in the next week. He did a great job here. That's why I want to chat with him and we will do this next week and that's good for me." Siewart said.

Arsenal is a must win for them

Of course, I just pray we and hope they win 

Arsenal will always beat them

Sponsored
Huddersfield us just like Fulham they are adding to point team

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies / Views Last Post
6 Replies 171 Views
Last Post by Sodiq
04-16-2019, 03:34 AM
3 Replies 118 Views
Last Post by shigolive