Hi Guest, Welcome to Gistbaze. Kindly REGISTER HERE | LOGIN HERE | Learn How to Make Money Online from Gistbaze

Download Gistbaze Official Android App

[To see links please register here]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Modes
MY ADVICE TO YEAR ONE 0 0

NEW -  MY ADVICE TO YEAR ONE
If you are in any science related course
Especially med&surg,pharmacy, nursing, physiology, agric, engineering, microbiology, biochemistry, pure and industrial chemistry, computer science,physics, when you want to make friends choose someone that is close to your Field Atleast someone that offers two or more of the courses u are doing Atleast to be able to teach each other dont go and be dating someone who is in theatre art those people there study na play ooo in fact the higher u play the bigger your grade ,imagine med & surg guy or girl dating a boy or a girl in theatre art my brother, my sister u go follow the person go crab tire ooo, sometimes self she will be using the relationship to rehearse.

Okay thanks for the information here

Nice

Thanks fo the information

(02-12-2019, 01:33 AM)Eskay2504 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

If you are in any science related course
Especially med&surg,pharmacy, nursing, physiology, agric, engineering, microbiology, biochemistry, pure and industrial chemistry, computer science,physics, when you want to make friends choose someone that is close to your Field Atleast someone that offers two or more of the courses u are doing Atleast to be able to teach each other dont go and be dating someone who is in theatre art those people there study na play ooo in fact the higher u play the bigger your grade ,imagine med & surg guy or girl dating a boy or a girl in theatre art my brother, my sister u go follow the person go crab tire ooo, sometimes self she will be using the relationship to rehearse.

i appreciate this honest advise ...thank you

Sponsored
Hmmm.....Thank for the awesome information

Hmmm.....Thank for the awesome information

Tell them oh, they won't listen to advice

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies / Views Last Post
5 Replies 180 Views
Last Post by shigolive
02-26-2019, 10:47 PM