Hi Guest, Welcome to Gistbaze. Kindly REGISTER HERE | LOGIN HERE | Learn How to Make Money Online from Gistbaze

Download Gistbaze Official Android App

[To see links please register here]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Modes
Uche Jombo Speaks On Suffering Sexual Assault In Nollywood 0 0

NEW -  Uche Jombo Speaks On Suffering Sexual Assault In Nollywood

Actress Uche Jombo has spoken on sexual assault going on in Nollywood with claims that she was once a victim of such.

In an interview with HipTV, Uche Jombo revealed how she wrote seriously because a role she had prepared for was handed over to someone else simply because she declined to offer sex just to secure the role.

“I’ve been in that kind of situation twice during my starting days,” she said. “I rehearsed for almost two weeks only to come next and find that someone else was reading my role because I declined the request to ‘see me’ (for sex).
I wept seriously, I was hurt but four to five years later, I made it big.”

She went on to state that her integrity was what gave her the strength to carrying on in the industry instead of taking the shortcut.

“It is personal integrity. In my days, we move on when we’re denied opportunities for refusing to give in to sexual demands.
Sometimes, it’s your individual strength, drive and process that matters. What takes some six months to accomplish might take others six years. Are you ready to wait for your time or you just want a shortcut that leads to no long-lasting opportunity? If you want the shortcut, chances are that there are people willing to give it.”

Well, i believe no one can stop you from doing what you want to do

It is not a new thing Dodgy, only God will help us

And you lived through it all......strong woman

Sponsored
You need to move on, don't get tired. the lord is youq strength

Will you mind giving me such role to play when next you decline again??

Only God can lift person o

Sponsored
(02-07-2019, 08:18 AM)Jombolo Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Actress Uche Jombo has spoken on sexual assault going on in Nollywood with claims that she was once a victim of such.

In an interview with HipTV, Uche Jombo revealed how she wrote seriously because a role she had prepared for was handed over to someone else simply because she declined to offer sex just to secure the role.

“I’ve been in that kind of situation twice during my starting days,” she said. “I rehearsed for almost two weeks only to come next and find that someone else was reading my role because I declined the request to ‘see me’ (for sex).
I wept seriously, I was hurt but four to five years later, I made it big.”

She went on to state that her integrity was what gave her the strength to carrying on in the industry instead of taking the shortcut.

“It is personal integrity. In my days, we move on when we’re denied opportunities for refusing to give in to sexual demands.
Sometimes, it’s your individual strength, drive and process that matters. What takes some six months to accomplish might take others six years. Are you ready to wait for your time or you just want a shortcut that leads to no long-lasting opportunity? If you want the shortcut, chances are that there are people willing to give it.”

This is one of the major reason why talented acts never get to make it big because some perverts decide to control their destiny. Confidence and self control is all one needs. If it's yours, it will surely come to be.
The more you walk, the close you get. 
SireRumu II

Happens a lot

Sponsored
This lady here doesn't look like Uche jumbo

Thanks for the information

Yes it is those female that start it

Sponsored
Miss jombo strong woman am appi for you ooooo

Wise decision, your ways will always be smooth

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies / Views Last Post