Hi Guest, Welcome to Gistbaze. Kindly REGISTER HERE | LOGIN HERE | Learn How to Make Money Online from Gistbaze

Download Gistbaze Official Android App

[To see links please register here]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Modes
Nigerian Actress, Charity Nnaji Narrowly Escapes Death As Her Car Crashes Twice (Photos) 0 0

Nigerian Actress, Charity Nnaji Narrowly Escapes Death As Her Car Crashes Twice (Photos)

A Nigerian actress, Charity Nnaji has narrowly escaped tragic death after her car somersaulted twice in a accident. 

[Image: charity%20nnaji.JPG] 

Charity Nnaji

[size=undefined]
Charity Nnaji, a Nigerian actress has cheated death in what would have been a fatal accident recently.

The Nollywood star took to her Instagram page to reveal that she suffered a horrific accident at night yesterday, 2nd March, 2019. According to her, her car somersaulted two times when the accident happened.
 [/size]

[Image: charity.JPG]

The accident scene
[size=undefined]

She further explained that despite the grave nature of the accident, she emerged unhurt from the car.

She wrote: "Devil you are a liar,,,,,INDEED HE IS A WONDERFUL GOD ,GOD SAVED MY life,YESTERDAY NIGHT,my car lost control and somersaulted twice,, and to the glory of God i came out alive #mercyfulgod #"
 [/size]

[Image: charity5.JPG]

[size=undefined]
See more photos from the accident scene below:
 [/size]

[Image: charity1.JPG]

[Image: charity2.JPG]

[Image: charity3.JPG]

[Image: charity4.JPG]

SPONSORED
Thank God for her life

Thank God for saving her