Hi Guest, Welcome to Gistbaze. Kindly REGISTER HERE | LOGIN HERE | Learn How to Make Money Online from Gistbaze

Download Gistbaze Official Android App

[To see links please register here]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Modes
Bobrisky Shares 10 years Throwback Photo of Himself Narrates his grass to grace 0 0

TRENDING -  Bobrisky Shares 10 years Throwback Photo of Himself Narrates his grass to grace
Nigeria cross dresser Idris okuneye but popularly known as Bobrisky, has finally decide to share his grace story.

Nigerian crossdresser Idris Okuneye popularly known as Bobrisky has finally decided to share his grass to grace story on his Instagram handle. He did this by sharing a throwback picture of himself from 10 years ago.

According to his Instagram post, Bobrisky disclosed that the picture was taken few months after the death of his mother. That was when he had no one to care for him. He explained how he had to struggle to see himself through school.

Bobrisky decided to share the post as a note of warning to some of his fans who do not like him. He told them at least he did not become a fraudster but did what he knows how to do best. The male Barbie also disclosed that his haters should leave him alone except they want to be punished by God.
[Image: 3e61cd0ad52a41c8.jpg]

His post reads: “Dis was me ten yrs back suffering with no mother to care for me. I lost my mum few month before dis pic. Out of my suffering I still struggled to sponsor myself to university of Lagos. I study accounting....At dis time of me depression was living inside me but I choose to overcome it. Where are the Nigeria police to help me then, where are the federal govt then to provide job opportunity to the fresh graduates. Now people wanna judge me. I choose not to be anything to make money such as Robery, fraudsters, killer etc.... but hustle hard with wat I know. If u don’t want God punish u just leave Bobrisky alone !!!!!. Now I’m a millionaire everybody wanna be a judge. Pls be careful. If u don’t like my page pls just use ur unfollow button I beg u. Love u.”

SPONSORED
See Nigeria with no value at all

U were ugly 10yrs ago....uglier 10years after

Well only God will judge u

Sponsored
He said grass to grace? or he meant grass to destruction.

I'm tired of this dude already

This is not grace to grace at all. I pity bobrisky

Sponsored
Nawa For Nigerians O

Good for him
He says alot of rubbish but people should stop attacking him
Let him live his life the way he wants..

Lol.... Bobrisky

This guy makes me laugh

Sponsored
Well, thats his life. He can live it the way he wants

That is the meaning of life

Hmm bobrisky you can make people to laugh ooo

Sponsored
Apart from preaching to this young man people shld leave him alone o

From complete man to woman

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies / Views Last Post
20 Replies 961 Views