Hi Guest, Welcome to Gistbaze. Kindly REGISTER HERE | LOGIN HERE | Learn How to Make Money Online from Gistbaze

Download Gistbaze Official Android App

[To see links please register here]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Modes
Veteran Nigeria Singer, Tony Tetuila Reveals Why He Can Never Marry 2 Wives Or Have A Baby Mama 0 0

Veteran Nigeria Singer, Tony Tetuila Reveals Why He Can Never Marry 2 Wives Or Have A Baby Mama
Anthony Olanrewaju Awotoye Popularly known as Tony Tetuila, the veteran Nigerian singer who used to be a great hit-maker in the early 2000s, has pledged not to marry more than one wife because of the experience he had as a child.

According to the one-time hit-maker, his decision to remain faithful to his wife and kids is due to the treatment he got as a child who grew up in a polygamous home.

In a chat with Sunday Scoop, Tetuila said, “due to my experience while growing up, I can’t marry two wives or have a baby mama. If one is not careful with women, one will run into trouble. Marrying two wives means trouble. Although men cannot do without them, women are hard to manage. The moment you sleep with a woman, you’ve lost your respect too.

“I grew up in a polygamous home and the fact that I am alive today is by the grace of God. I was poisoned while I was little and I developed complications in my legs afterwards.”
Tetuila’s 16-year-marriage is blessed with three kids – two boys and a girl. “I see all my children venturing into entertainment because there are strong signs already. I have a good dancer in my house and a lovely vocalist,” he said.

Image(s)

A wife is better than two wives jare

Tongue 
Yeah I just love the information we share in this platform

A wife is 100%beta than 2 wives

Not even ideal to a responsible person

Marry one and have peace

Sponsored
That is very honourable.

(01-30-2019, 02:15 PM)slimshaddy Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Anthony Olanrewaju Awotoye Popularly known as Tony Tetuila, the veteran Nigerian singer who used to be a great hit-maker in the early 2000s, has pledged not to marry more than one wife because of the experience he had as a child.

According to the one-time hit-maker, his decision to remain faithful to his wife and kids is due to the treatment he got as a child who grew up in a polygamous home.

In a chat with Sunday Scoop, Tetuila said, “due to my experience while growing up, I can’t marry two wives or have a baby mama. If one is not careful with women, one will run into trouble. Marrying two wives means trouble. Although men cannot do without them, women are hard to manage. The moment you sleep with a woman, you’ve lost your respect too.

“I grew up in a polygamous home and the fact that I am alive today is by the grace of God. I was poisoned while I was little and I developed complications in my legs afterwards.”
Tetuila’s 16-year-marriage is blessed with three kids – two boys and a girl. “I see all my children venturing into entertainment because there are strong signs already. I have a good dancer in my house and a lovely vocalist,” he said.

Good to know that he doesn't support polygamous affairs.
The more you walk, the close you get. 
SireRumu II

Sponsored
Big Grin 
I no fit marry two wives but I fit marry three

God bless tony for this

Its now a normal thing for celebrities to have children all over d place like trophies

For this country.. Nawa o

Sponsored
That is a good idea.  Two or Wives go with more trouble.

I remember his song... Am in love ? with two ✌️ women ? I don't know which one 1⃣ ? to take/choose

Hmmmmm, Tony na you  see ? wahala,

Sponsored
Wow! This is lovely, God bless you man

Good of Tony..
it seems you're different