Hi Guest, Welcome to Gistbaze. Kindly REGISTER HERE | LOGIN HERE | Learn How to Make Money Online from Gistbaze

Download Gistbaze Official Android App

[To see links please register here]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Modes
Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For Buhari APC In Benin, Edo (Photos) 0 0

Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For Buhari APC In Benin, Edo (Photos)
A team of supporters of the All Progressives Congress (APC) got more than they bargained for after deciding to take their campaign to the new Benin market in Edo state.

A woman who led the team, danced and waved her broom at the traders while campaigning for APC. But the traders who were not having it – they booed the campaigners with shouts of ‘Buhari must go’ and even threw sachets of pure water at them.

Moments after being embarrassed by the market people, the woman and her team zoomed off to avoid further attacks from the traders.

[Image: 8766572_capture1_jpegb1ff00360a9015ca7795717777a84460]

Okay thanks for the information here okay thanks for the information here okay thanks for the information here okay thanks for the information here okay thanks for the information here okay thanks for the information here okay

well that's Nigeria for u

well that's Nigeria for u

they are expressing their feelings

Sponsored
They tried... I don't know why I hate politics

Hmmmm... And some Nigerians will still vote this man inin come tomorrow, may God deliver us from this man call buhari

Lols... I hope they're caught

Sponsored
Not only in Edo self both Port Harcourt self ohh

Lol... Serves them right

Lol, Nigerians and their feelings

Sponsored
The should not have stoned them to death

The whole problem began when he had disagreements with some members of his extended family.

This is insane what a wicked world

Sponsored
Good for her and her team